LEDIG STILLING PÅ HØYSKOLEN KRISTIANIA
Industrial PhD Fellowship in Omni-channel and Business Analytics
Kristiania University College
Kristiania University College is Norway's largest independent university college with 13,500 students and a large educational offer in Oslo, Bergen and online. Kristiania's mission is to contribute to the enhancement of science and to Norway's social and economic development through problem-driven and applied research and education. The School of Economics, Innovation and Technology maintains strong industry relations and conducts research and delivers study programs in areas like computer science, information technology, information systems, data science, entrepreneurship and innovation.
For more information, please visit this link.
Call for Industrial PhD Fellowship in Omni-channel and Business Analytics
EUROSKO is looking for one outstanding candidate for a 4-year doctoral project in the industry in cooperation with Kristiania University College in the fields of Omnichannel/Business Analytics. The successful candidate is expected to start the appointment with EUROSKO autumn 2021. The candidate will be members of the Behavior & Technology Lab (BTLab) at Kristiania University College and will be expected to conduct research of high-quality level under the supervision of Prof. Asle Fagerstrøm.
We invite proposals for an industrial PhD fellowship on the digital future of retailing focusing on omni-channel and business analytics. This research project aims to provide authoritative and expert research on how digitalization drives the rapid pace of change that is currently reshaping the customer journey in retailing.
The main activities will be centered around:
- Retail strategy: Participate in develop omni-channel retail strategy based on customer journey data.
- Customer journey: Defining and researching data to precisely understand and predict customers’ journey in retailing.
- Customer Relationship/Experience Management: Participating in developing segmentation model based on customers’ journey data.
- Customer dialogue: Develop and test efficient ways for optimal dialogue with customers.
The position is planned to be supported by the Norwegian Research Council, via the Industrial PhD scheme – Doctoral projects in industry grant. The candidate must get accepted to a PhD program at one of Kristiania’s partner universities and get approval from the Norwegian Research Council within 6 months from the starting date at EUROSKO.
The employer, EUROSKO uses the recruitment agency TEFT as advisors in this process and they run an ordinary recruitment process for the position as CRM analyst in parallel. The position is advertised via TEFT and if you want more information about the process or the role in general, you are most welcome to contact advisor Camilla Bartnes or Henrik Sandberg in TEFT.
The applicant must hold master’s degree (with minimum grade B average) in Marketing/Retailing/Business Analytics, or related fields such as Information Systems, Information Management or Data Science. The candidates will also need to demonstrate strong academic ambitions, a good level of spoken and written English, possess good interpersonal skills and communication skills. Proficiency of a Scandinavia language is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- A salary in the range of NOK 480 000 - 500 000 a year.Higher salary may be considered for particularly well qualified applicants.
- A supervised road to a PhD.
- A vibrant research community.
- An inspiring, friendly and inclusive working environment.
- Attractive insurance and health and welfare arrangements.
Applications must include the following:
- A letter describing the candidate’s motivation and ambitions.
- Curriculum vitae, summarizing education, positions and academic or industrial work, scientific publications, and other experience.
- A 3-page research proposal related to the project description, including references.
- Approved Diplomas and Transcripts (in English or a Scandinavian language).
- Documentation supporting English and/or Scandinavian language skills.
- Contact information of two references.
Contact Further enquiries regarding the position should be addressed to Prof. Asle Fagerstrøm, +47 95075325, [email protected]
- Asle Fagerstrøm (Professor), +47 95075325, [email protected]