Ledig stilling på Høyskolen Kristiania
Dean School of Health Sciences
Kristiania University College
Kristiania University College (founded 1914) is an educational foundation with campuses in Oslo and Bergen, and online. We are an accredited college with 10,000 students, 600 employees, and currently four academic schools offering more than 100 programmes with studies in leadership, organisation, technology, marketing, communication, health and creative arts. We have had a formidable growth in recent years, and we will continue to expand. Our ambition is to become Norway’s first private independent university.
The School of Health Sciences is offering programmes within preventive and promotional healthcare and we have strong strategic ambition of growth.The Dean is the chief academic and administrative officer for The School of Health Sciences, reporting to the Rector (President) of Kristiania University College and part of the University College top management. The Dean is responsible for all educational, research and outreach activities. This includes higher education in all three cycles (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.), as well as ensuring that the academic staff produce scientific and academic research at a high international level and are successful in obtaining funding for research projects. In line with current national educational policy, Kristiania University College has established continued education as a priority, and the Dean will be expected to contribute actively to furthering this priority.
- Academic requirement for the position is associate professor, preferably full professor. Formal academic competence at professor level may be waived for candidates with particularly high competence and experience within their respective fields.
- Substantial senior management experience within higher education or research.
- Competence and experience with educational and research policy will be valued.
- Good track record in research and research management. Experience with applying for and obtaining national and international research funding will be valued, as will a well-developed national and international network.
- Proven ability to develop and foster good relationships both internally within his/her own organisation, as well as externally, such as business, public organisations, professional organisations, national agencies, and educational and research institutions.
- Experience with developing, coordinating and delivering continued and flexible educational programmes is preferable.
- Proficiency at level B1 or higher in a Scandinavian language by August 2020.
Application deadline: 20.08.2020
Please send your resyme with cover letter to: [email protected]
- Arne Krumsvik (Rector), +47 915 86 575, [email protected]
- Bente A. Paulsrud (Partner, Amrop Delphi), +47 911 08 165
- Kristin Høy Lian (Consultant, Amrop Delphi), +47 482 31 646