LEDIG STILLING PÅ HØYSKOLEN KRISTIANIA
Senior SecOps Consultant
Kristiania University College
Kristiania University College offers study programs in management, organization, marketing, communication, computer science, information technology, health sciences, innovation and creative arts. Kristiania University College is Norway's largest independent comprehensive university college with its 18,000 students and a large education offering in Oslo, Bergen and online. Our mission is to strongly contribute to the country's social and economic development through problem-driven and applied knowledge development and dissemination, in close cooperation with society at large.
The IT security team is looking for their next Senior SecOps Consultant. This is a 100% position in a team with two other members. The Senior SecOps Consultant reports to the CISO.
The tasks in this position are varied, including these tasks and responsibilities:
- Incident detection and response.
- Assist with firewall management.
- Assist in efforts to improve the security posture of Kristiania's IT infrastructure - network, servers, and endpoints.
- Assist in performing root cause analysis of security incidents.
- Represent Kristiania on the education sector platform for threat intelligence sharing.
- Higher education in Information technology, Information security or equivalent.
- Must have a holistic understanding of a typical corporate IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge or prior experience with Office 365 security and Sentinel is desired.
- Knowledge or prior experience in Palo Alto administration is desired.
- Skilled in managing IP networks, certifications like CCNA are a plus.
- System administration experience is a plus.
- Independent and responsible.
- Accurate and with great execution ability.
- Structured, determined and result oriented.
- Ability to collaborate across departments and disciplines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive to new challenges and opportunities.
- Professional integrity and willingness to learn.
- An exciting job in a dynamic professional environment in an organization with ambitions.
- A competitive salary and a flexible workday.
- We are a close-knit team and work closely with IT Operations.
- Opportunities for professional growth with trainings and acquiring new skillset.
- A chance to be a part of a team that aspires to be the best in the sector in terms of information security.
- Corporate sports teams and training facilities.
- Modern premises in Oslo city center.
Do you wonder what it’s like to work at Kristiania University College, or do you have any questions about the position?
Please don't hesitate to contact CISO Ivan Talwar at [email protected]
Application deadline: May 31st 2022.
Applicants should be available for interviews in June 2022.
Only applications received through our application portal will be considered.
We use Semac background checks in our recruitment process.
- Ivan Talwar (Chief Information Security Officer), [email protected]