Market Analyst (Marked Executive)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05/08/2018
BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School is ranked among the top business schools in Europe combining internationally recognized research and a wide range of educational offerings from bachelor to master and doctoral degree programmes as well as executive programmes. BI’s mission is to build the knowledge economy by empowering people and improving business. BI has 20 000 students, more than 300 000 alumni, and a number of academic and business partnerships and networks both nationally and internationally. BI holds the three most prestigious international quality accreditations – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. BI is organised as an independent foundation whose purpose is teaching and research. All profits are used to strengthen BI's academic- and learning environment.
BI is strengthening the focus on being a data and insight driven organization, and is hiring a dedicated and skilled Market Analyst in the Marketing Department for BI’s Executive programmes. We are looking for someone who is excellent in finding insight in data through advanced analysis, both based on existing data and identifying needs for new data and collecting them. Someone who is curious about finding ways to optimize marketing activities and other focus areas, making the organization capable of continuously improving the way we are working. In this position it is important to have good communication skills when presenting insights and recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
As a Market Analyst at BI you need to initiate new ways of driving the area of data analysis even further by providing insights that is useful for fulfilling BI`s strategy. You will work independently, but also in cooperation with another market analyst, the rest of the marketing department, and other parts of the organization.
The new Market Analyst at BI is passionate about data and finding insights that will take BI to the next level.
- Responsibility for advanced analysis of the market, customers, and students
- An important part of the position is to analyze campaigns and optimization of the segmentation and the marketing activities
- Be an important contributor in the segmentation process and when working with campaigns
- Identify, initiate, and complete analysis and insight of new areas
- Contribute in various activities and projects where insight is important
- Proactive identifying challenges that BI is facing based on the analysis and recommend solutions
- Communicating the insight and recommendations of the analysis to relevant stakeholder
- Be an advisor on the area of analysis
- Establish dashboards based on data and insights
- Higher education at graduate level
- Relevant academic background in quantitative subjects, such as statistics, mathematics, econometrics, and data analysis
- Excellent skills in relevant analysis tools: Excel, SPSS, Google Marketing Platform (AdWords, Doubleclick, Analytics 360), Facebook, Google Cloud Platform (Big Query), Confirmit, SQL, and Power BI
- Experience with programming languages like R or Python is an advantage
- Previous relevant experience from market analysis is an advantage
- Good communication skills, both written and oral. Understanding Norwegian is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Analytical with passion for data and analysis
- Structured and thorough
- Takes initiative and is proactive
- Creative and future oriented
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good business understanding
- A challenging position with the possibilities to take part in developing it further
- Professional and personal development in an exciting environment
- A positive working environment characterized by experience, responsibility, and focus on continuous improvement
- An exciting, relevant, and important industry that never stops developing
Workplace will be BI Norwegian Business School, campus Oslo in Nydalen.
Kontakt: Silje Flo (Head of Marketing)
Telefon: +47 920 11 885