Ledig stilling ved Handelshøyskolen BI
Management marketing and recruitment - international
BI’s ambition is to become one of Europe’s leading business schools, and a strategic goal is to attract a higher number of international students. We are looking for an experienced and motivated marketing manager and team leader, with knowledge and experience from the international market.
BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School is ranked among the top business schools in Europe combining internationally recognized research and a wide range of educational offerings from bachelor to master and doctoral degree programmes as well as executive programmes. BI’s mission is to build the knowledge economy by empowering people and improving business. BI has 20 000 students, more than 300 000 alumni, and a number of academic and business partnerships and networks both nationally and internationally. BI holds the three most prestigious international quality accreditations – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. BI is organised as an independent foundation whose purpose is teaching and research. All profits are used to strengthen BI's academic- and learning environment.
The manager for the international marketing and recruitment team will be responsible for recruiting international students to the full-time Bachelor and Master programmes, through award-winning and industry leading marketing communication and recruitment activities. We are looking for an exceptional manager to further develop our efforts.
- Responsible for strategic planning, development, execution, and evaluation of international marketing campaigns and recruitment activities
- Team management of the international marketing and recruitment team
- Contribute to brand building strategy and activities
- Participate in development and innovation projects
- Attract qualified applicants and meet student enrolment goals in line with the departments overall KPI’s.
Overall coordination responsibility of marketing and recruitment activities internationally, including:
- Insight, analysis, and reporting needs
- Main contact for media agency, creative agency, and other external suppliers
- Content production
- Performance and optimisation of campaigns
- Recruitment activities
- Strategic partners
- Higher education within relevant fields
- Excellent leadership skills and experience from team management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from a similar position
- Extensive experience working with creative communication agencies and media agencies
- Experience in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns targeted towards an international audience. Our target markets include China, USA, Germany, Italy, Vietnam, and Brazil.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Language skills in additional languages, including Norwegian, is an advantage.
- Strong digital competency
- High work capacity and ability to handle a hectic workday
- First-class collaboration and social skills
- Ambitious with a focus on continuous development and improvement
- Responsible and professional
- Interesting tasks and good opportunities for professional and personal development
- An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues who are passionate about marketing, communication, and recruitment
- An exciting and significant industry that is constantly evolving
- Independent role with extensive responsibility
The position is based at BI Norwegian Business School, campus Oslo. Some travelling may be required.
- Anette Skott, Director Marketing and Recruitment, [email protected]
- Anette Skott, Mobile: 46410590
COMPANY HOMEPAGE: www.bi.no