LEDIG STILLING VED HANDELSHØYSKOLEN BI
Consultant - International Executive Programmes
BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School is ranked among the top business schools in Europe combining internationally recognized research and a wide range of educational offerings from bachelor to master and doctoral degree programmes as well as executive programmes. BI’s mission is to build the knowledge economy by empowering people and improving business. BI has 20 000 students, more than 300 000 alumni, and a number of academic and business partnerships and networks both nationally and internationally. BI holds the three most prestigious international quality accreditations – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. BI is organised as an independent foundation whose purpose is teaching and research. All profits are used to strengthen BI's academic- and learning environment.
Are you our new teaching support at International Executive Programmes?
The international Executive prorgammes run several courses and programmes online which demands flexible and technically skilled teaching support. Teaching often happens in weekends and outside regular working hours and we are therefore looking for candidates to fill two 50 % positions. (1 year temporary positions). The position suits candidates with good technical skills, who are service oriented and thrives with working in teams.
The department for International Executive Programmes has the commercial responsibility for BI’s EMBA programmes (BI-Fudan MBA and BI Executive MBA) and the Executive Master of Management in Energy (EMME). The department has two teams, one in Shanghai who is responsible for marketing, sales and operations of the BI-Fudan MBA Programme, and one in Oslo who is responsible for the operations of the EMBA and EMME programmes. The programmes cater to ambitious and experienced leaders and have a global outreach both in student body and programme nature. The BI-Fudan MBA and the Executive MBA are ranked in the Financial Times EMBA ranking. The positions are based in Oslo, but will be working with both teams.
- Participate in planning and operations of teaching
- Technical and practical support for faculty and coordinators in teaching situations
- Ensure high quality digital experience for students who participate online
- Publish and edit learning materials to BI’s Learning Management Systems
- Support in general administrative tasks to programme coordinator
- Commitment to perform other tasks if the employer requires so
- Working some weekends and evenings is mandatory (schedule defined months ahead)
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- English working language, but proficiency in Norwegian is required
- Knowledge of how to use Zoom & Teams
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Have a genuine interest for technical solustions
- Accuracy, reliability and service orientation
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Team oriented
- A challenging position with possibilities for personal development
- An international and professional environment
- Beautiful campus and office space in Campus Nydalen.
Workplace is campus Nydalen, Oslo.
COMPANY HOMEPAGE: www.bi.no