DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE PROGRAMMES
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02/01/2019
BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School is ranked among the top business schools in Europe combining internationally recognized research and a wide range of educational offerings from bachelor to master and doctoral degree programmes as well as executive programmes. BI’s mission is to build the knowledge economy by empowering people and improving business. BI has 20 000 students, more than 300 000 alumni, and a number of academic and business partnerships and networks both nationally and internationally. BI holds the three most prestigious international quality accreditations – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. BI is organised as an independent foundation whose purpose is teaching and research. All profits are used to strengthen BI's academic- and learning environment.
The market for executive programmes and courses is changing rapidly. Digitalisation increases international competition, while employers recognise the need for life-long learning. BI Norwegian Business School is meeting these changes with an increased focus on programmes for the international market.
Director International Executive programmes
Are your ambitions stretching beyond borders? Do you have a drive to lead our international Executive activities in a continuous competitive market?
BI’s international portfolio of Executive level courses and programmes holds a high international standard and makes a solid commercial contribution to the institution. Our new Director will be key in the constant development and renewal to meet market demands.
Director International Executive programmes, has the overall responsibility for the international programme portfolio. This includes BI EMBA, BI-FUDAN MBA Programme and EMME, and the operational responsibility of activities with Tsinghua. A crucial task will be to develop and maintain international collaborations and alliances. Keeping excellent student satisfaction ratings, digital and on-site, is an important success factor.
- Strategically initiate and assist in relevant, innovative and agile product development and product improvement
- Provide sufficient analytical insight regarding the portfolio and market needs, in close cooperation with the commercial department
- Overall responsible for the role as host and running the programmes. Ensure that students expectations are met
- Proven track record in terms of process improvement and profit growth
- Cultural understanding of international business operations
- International operations background, experience from China will be preferred
- Higher education at master level
- Ambitious with innovative skills
- Strategic and analytical
- Ability to lead teams creating an engaging environment of high international standard
Please register your application and CV electronically by January 2nd 2019.
COMPANY HOMEPAGE: www.bi.no