Steinsvik har spesialisert seg på å levere produkter og løsninger som skal tåle tøffe forhold i lang tid til havbruk, maritime næringer og til olje- og gassindustrien. Vi har hovedkontor ved Haugesund og flere avdelinger langs norgeskysten. I tillegg finnes vi også i Skottland, Chile, Vietnam, Canada, Oceania og Estland. I Tyrkia, på Island, og på Færøyene har vi dyktige forhandlere.
Researcher / principal software developer
Office location: Haugesund, Norway
Steinsvik R&D department is seeking a person for software development for our next generation smart video cameras, with particular expertise in developing new computer vision algorithms and approaches. As a researcher / principal software developer you will interface directly with researchers, software developers and engineering team to provide computer vision expertise and help transfer ideas into new products.
You are encouraged to work on research and development of next generation vision technology with universities and research institutes.
- Minimum Degree and Experience: MSc + 3 years’ experience or PhD (preferred) in computer vision, deep learning or equivalent, but also programming experience with education in physics/mathematics of interest.
- Mastery of computer science and computer vision theory
- Develop new algorithms, particularly within the field of computer vision
- Experience with C/C++programming language & embedded operating systems
- Experience in neural networks, deep learning is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Self-motivated, eager to learn about new technologies
- Detail oriented with attention to quality and reliability
- Work well independently
- Competitive compensation
- Great working culture
- Innovative technology
- Team that truly loves their work
José Åsheim Ojeda (Fysiker)